We’re working toward a world where all children realize their full potential…
When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there. Founded in 1902 to provide safe, loving homes for orphans, CHS is now one of the oldest, largest and most respected nonprofit organizations in Florida. Delivering hope to more than 50,000 children and family members across the state, we continue to do more. We are leading the nation in developing and delivering solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families.
Will you join us? Are you ready to HELP CHILDREN find–and achieve–their full potential? Are you ready to make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE in the lives of children and their families? If so, we want to talk to YOU.
We’re seeking an experienced Administrative Supervisor to support the growing needs of our programs. You’ll oversee daily administrative and support functions of the area including office support functions and property management. This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and dedicated administrative professional who has a passion for leadership and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
- Management of all area properties to include coordinating and ensuring completion of all maintenance requests and needed repairs or enhancements, regular maintenance of agency vehicle(s), and installation of equipment.
- Analyze use of office/building space and make recommendations to management for efficient use of resources. Coordinate office relocations.
- Under direction of Regional MIS Director, coordinate repairs for office equipment (fax machines, photocopiers, etc.) and monitor completion of work.
- In conjunction with the accounting/finance department, maintain and monitor insurance and property records.
- May manage and coordinate the purchase of agency office supplies and furnishings to include approval of supply and printed material orders, vendor relations, and payment authorization.
- Oversee proper implementation and staff compliance with administrative policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects and Board committee support work as needed.
- Provide administrative support as needed to management and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate or assist in coordinating activities for licensing/relicensing, reaccreditation, etc.
- Coordinate and assist as needed in fundraising activities.
- Identify unmet training needs to conduct performance evaluation
- Support and enhance staff's ability to perform their jobs by teaching and modeling technical knowledge and skills, work management and communication skills and conflict management skills.
- Working knowledge of the administrative field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need YOU NEED:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Four years of office management and/or property management experience
At CHS, we’ve created a workplace that supports what drives you personally and professionally. Competitive salaries … paid holidays … generous paid time off … flexible work schedules … and a sweet benefits suite that doesn’t just say we care about you, but truly demonstrates it!
With more than 1,900 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of children’s services in the state of Florida. We’re an employer and career path of choice for any aspiring professional committed to growth and excellence. At CHS, we do good.