The Advancement & Data Services Specialist supports philanthropic data collection and management efforts in support of CHS’s mission, and strategic plan that maximize donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship efforts to grow philanthropy revenue. This involves inputting, proofing and validating a variety of data in the donor management software and related fundraising applications, while confirming the integrity of those systems, as well as providing support to data analysis and reporting. Overall, the Advancement & Data Services Specialist contributes to the CHS high performance culture by exhibiting our values and providing quality results that keep CHS as the premier provider of child, family and behavioral health support services.
All degrees must be from an accredited university.
· High school diploma or GED, required
· Two years of experience working with spreadsheets and databases, required
· Two years of experience training or supporting application systems and users,
· Experience using Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising software, strongly preferred
· Experience in child welfare, human or social services, strongly preferred