The essential function of the IT Application Support Analyst is to provide solution support and maintenance for the organization’s application portfolio and to identify areas for solution and process efficiencies. Overall, the IT Application Support Analyst contributes to the CHS high performance culture by exhibiting our values and providing quality results that keep CHS as the premier provider of child, family and behavioral health support services.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 application support and analysis; make recommendations on best and most efficient uses of data and systems.
- Maintain and update application processes for improvement and/or automation possibilities.
- Provide quality customer service and perform to the agreed IT service-level agreement to confirm expectations are achieved or exceeded.
- Minimize system and service disruptions for the organization.
- Manage full issue resolution life cycle from cause identification through root cause analysis and lessons learned.
- Assess systems, upgrades and additional functionalities periodically in order to make recommendations for what will best meet the needs of the business; research other products and tools for enhancement capabilities.
- Coordinate software upgrades, new releases, and patch installs from inception and planning to post-implementation testing and support.
- Provide statewide system user support; including appropriate follow up, tracking, and logging to complete and expected resolution.
- Work with appropriate IT leadership on application troubleshooting through resolution and continuing application quality improvement; provide realistic and feasible recommendations to create and/or revise policies and procedures.
- Assess, test, and implement solution option(s) to reported application issues.
- Assist with the onboarding and inclusion of new data and associated data sources.
- Consult with all levels of management to develop reports that meet business needs and requirements or as requested by users.
- Perform report validation to substantiate data integrity.
- Provide preventative report maintenance and report and resolve any discrepancies discovered to IT leadership and users impacted.
- Develop and maintain all system documentation; including end-user manuals and administrative user-guides.
- Responsible for completing applications artifacts when necessary; including RCA’s (Root Cause Analysis), CR’s (Change Requests), Change Management, and Requirements Gathering.
- Confirm application documentation is both relevant and published to the Applications library.
- Work closely with external parties and vendors to confirm application(s) meet business goals and requirements.
- Conduct all necessary system trainings in both new and refresher capacities.
- Manage quality improvement procedures for systems, processes, reporting, and trainings.
- Work closely with IT team to identify and implement system integrations and data transmissions.
- Assist in identifying areas of system deficiencies and propose automation capabilities.
- Develop and maintain system diagrams and process workflows.
2. Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Participate actively in departmental meetings, training and education, as well as the quality management process.
- Comply with CHS policies, procedures, code of conduct, contracts and other legal obligations.
- Assist with training other employees and providing back up when necessary.
- Pick up projects on the fly; perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate the CHS Values in the performance of all job duties.
This list of essential functions is not intended to be exhaustive. Children's Home Society of Florida reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.